SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Power has been restored to the majority of PG&E customers that lost electricity after an atmospheric river battered the San Francisco Bay Area for days, according to officials.
PG&E says about 851,000 customers lost power during the storm and about 99% of them have had their power restored.
LIVE: Track rain in San Francisco Bay Area with Live Doppler 7
This story is developing
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- VIDEO: Watch the latest AccuWeather forecast
- How to prepare your home for winter storms
- TIPS: How do you recover from hydroplaning?
- Tips for how to drive safely on rainy days
- TIPS: Here's how to use sandbags and prevent flooding