SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- With the sports world on halt due to efforts to combat the novel coronavirus outbreak, athletes are just like us trying, to stay safe and healthy.
During these uncertain times, Warriors superstar Stephen Curry posted a public service announcement on his social media platforms.
RELATED: 2nd Jazz player, star Donovan Mitchell, tests positive for COVID-19
He's encouraging everyone to practice "social distancing."
We have more information on what social distancing is and how to practice it here.
Curry says in his video, "practice social distancing so we can get rid of the spread of this virus as soon as possible."
He says he's doing his part and is urging others to do theirs.
"Everybody do their part. I'm doing mine. I'm at home - Me and my family are really enjoying our family time."
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Live updates about coronavirusoutbreak in US, around the world
- What to know about COVID-19 in Calif., how it'saffecting San Francisco Bay Area
- Coronavirus: Cancellations, suspensions and shortages related to the global virus outbreak
- How coronavirus compares with the flu
- No masks but here are 100+ products that may help protect you against novel coronavirus germs
- Everything Americans need to know about coronavirus
- Coronavirus Prevention: How to properly wash your hands
- Busting COVID-19 coronavirus myths: Facts from the Centers for Disease Control
- Here's a look at some of history's worst pandemics that have killed millions
- Coronavirus Outbreak: 7 questions answered
- Is the new COVID-19 virus more 'deadly' than flu? Not exactly
- Coronavirus outbreak: Health expert shares tips for preparedness, emergency supply list to stay healthy
- Coronavirus: SF artist creates realistic-looking custom respirator masks that unlocks iPhones
- Coronavirus outbreak: SF doctor explains how to protect yourself, stay healthy
- Coronavirus: SF State educator addresses xenophobia in the Bay Area
- SF Mayor London Breed explains declaring state of emergency over coronavirus