The Glass Fire, Shady Fire and Boysen Fire, all converged Monday morning and by the afternoon the fires exploded in size. The blaze has burned more than 48,000 acres and is 2% contained, according to CAL FIRE's latest update.
RELATED: LIST: North Bay wildfires prompt evacuation orders & warnings in Napa, Sonoma counties
Morgan Baleai, from Santa Rosa, showed her open hand holding a huge charred piece of debris.
She also shared a photo of large ash falling above her in the sky, she said that at first the ashes were small but they have gotten larger as the fire has grown in size.
Baleai tells CNN that she evacuated in 2017 during the Tubbs Fire. She is choosing to stay until mandatory evacuation orders demand her to leave but says the ash is concerning.
VIDEO: Thousands evacuate from devastating wildfire in Napa, Sonoma counties
"I find this fire different with regards to the amount of ash and the fact that you see a lot of burnt leaves among it," Baleai told CNN.
Next, the video shared by Bianca Kosoy, also in Santa Rosa, shows her Porsche covered in the debris.
"My car has been out here for two days and this is what it looks like." Kosoy said.
MAP: Track wildfires across San Francisco Bay Area, other parts of California with this interactive map
App users: For a better experience, click here to view the full map in a new window
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Track wildfires across Bay Area with this interactive map
- Here are all the fires burning in the Bay Area right now
- Latest on LNU, CZU and SCU Complex Fire evacuations, road closures
- WATCH: Staggering footage shows lightning storm that started complex fires
- Photos show scope of Bay Area wildfires' devastation
- Track air quality levels in the Bay Area
- How LNU, CZU & SCU Lightning Complex Bay Area fires got their names
- How to prepare for a wildfire evacuation
- Most destructive California wildfires in history
- Camp Fire is deadliest wildfire in California history
- How are wildfires started? A look at the causes of some of the worst in California history
- Safety tips to remember when returning home after wildfire
- VIDEO: How to prepare your pets in case of disaster
- The difference between containing and controlling a wildfire
- How wildfire smoke can impact your health
- What's in wildfire smoke? How it can impact your health