"The White House is trying to make it easy as possible to get the vaccine," Psaki said. "Equity is at the center of strategy and how to best reach communities as they are making sure they are reaching people and the White House make assessments about what is working and what is not working. More vaccines will be shipped to California in hopes of getting everyone vaccinate."
Psaki commented that help is coming for people as President Biden has a American Rescue Plan which has checks for 22 million people in California which will assist with financial burdens. She also added President Biden opposes the recall on Governor Newsom and supports his efforts in California.
Stopping hate against Asian Americans is a major commitment for President Biden who "signed an executive order to stop hate and actions will follow his words," Psaki said.
The White House is also in the process of hiring an Asian American at a senior level so their voices will be at the table.
RELATED: White House responds to recent attacks on Asian Americans in shocking Bay Area incidents
VACCINE TRACKER: How California is doing, when you can get a coronavirus vaccine
Having trouble loading the tracker above? Click here to open it in a new window.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Map shows which counties can, can't reopen under reopening tiers
- Cheat sheet: What you can and can't do after being fully vaccinated
- CA COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker: See your status here
- These CA counties are way ahead in vaccinations
- How to register for a COVID-19 vaccine in every Bay Area county
- Map shows everywhere you can get a COVID-19 test in the Bay Area
- Interactive map shows what's closed and what's reopening in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Data tracker: Coronavirus cases, deaths, hospitalizations in every Bay Area county
- Third stimulus check calculator: See how much you could get
- COVID-19 Diaries: Personal stories of Bay Area residents during pandemic
- Get the latest updates on California EDD, stimulus checks, unemployment benefits
- Coronavirus origin: Where did COVID-19 come from?
- What is a COVID-19 genetic, antigen and antibody test?
- What does COVID-19 do to your body and why does it spread so easily?
- Coronavirus Timeline: Tracking major moments of COVID-19 pandemic in San Francisco Bay Area
- Coronavirus Doctor's Note: Dr. Alok Patel gives his insight into COVID-19 pandemic