FEATURED IN THE SEGMENT:
About 12 Gallagher Lane:
A Hunt Slonem Gallery just opened its doors in San Francisco for its inaugural exhibit - exclusively comprised of New York-based artist Hunt Slonem's work, which has been exhibited in the Whitney, the Guggenheim and the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- This inaugural exhibit for 12 Gallagher Lane - A Hunt Slonem Gallery, is home to Slonem's first-ever permanent exhibition on the West Coast.
- The first, exclusive show entitled "Flora, Fauna, Faces & Feathers," is a vibrant overview of the artist's work comprised of whimsical bunnies, famous portraits, colorful birds and an array of flowers.
- 12 Gallagher Lane is also available for private events. This newly renovated 3,300 square-foot gallery is split between a grand 2,500-foot first floor, and an 800 square-foot private loft area; and is located in the emerging Art District or Gallery Row, commonly known as the Moscone West and Yerba Buena Gardens district in downtown San Francisco
- Famous collectors of Slonem's work include Sharon Stone, Gina Gershon, Brooke Shields, Julianne Moore, Mandy Moore, Kate Hudson, Jennifer Lopez, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Yoko Ono, Tommy Tune, Mary Tyler Moore and San Francisco's own Chef Gary Danko.
For more information, visit www.huntslonem.com or 12gallagherlane.com
About Sanford Marshall:
The Wedding Coach was created out of Sanford Marshall's love for events and the emotional impact of bringing people together.
He has planned numerous parties, galas and more for Western Athletic Clubs, Francis Ford Coppola's annual fundraising dinner, signature celebrations at the De Young museum, San Francisco City Hall, San Francisco Design Center Galleria, the Half Moon Bay Ritz-Carlton, cooking classes featuring some of San Francisco's top chefs, VIP wine tasting excursions in Napa Valley and Exclusive Weddings at the Santa Lucia Preserve in Carmel.
Through these events, he has strong connections with vendors and venues throughout Northern California and has built a reputation for well executed and fun filled events.
With The Wedding Coach, Marshall created a fun-filled planning process involving both individuals while maximizing both the bride and groom's interests and skills. A married man himself, Sanford understands the arguments and potential pitfalls that can hit a couple, right when they're joining their lives together.
Marshall understands the differences in how each gender looks at the wedding planning process. With his unique ability to facilitate open communication between both parties throughout the process, The Wedding Coach recognizes and prevents unnecessary conflicts, allowing the couple to stay connected and enjoy every moment of the planning process, especially the wedding day itself. The concept has worked.
A couple can achieve their vision of elegance and style while at the same time really minding their pennies". The most important part of these decisions is the couple should never feel they compromised quality in any way.
Always tell my clients that the real goal is to make $50,000 look and feel like $75,000 or a $30,000 look and feel like a $50,000 wedding.
In today's times, people recognize the importance of staying fiscally prudent but they don't t want their event to feel like they skimped or cut corners in any way. These scenarios help provide creative ways to help a couple accomplish that.
About the Wedding Coach:
The Wedding Coach is here for you. We'll customize our services to your specific needs. Below is a sampling of some of our most popular packages and the services provided within. Take a look and feel your shoulders lighten.
Maybe you just need to get the ball rolling. Let's combine our ideas in a group brainstorm session. The ultimate goal of this meeting will be to define a cohesive vision, develop a theme and feel of your wedding and get a general idea of the budget. This session will help you get over the initial hump of starting to plan. We'll ease the seemingly daunting process and make it easier to tackle. The Hand Off (eight weeks out):
You have been able to navigate your way through most of the wedding planning process but now it's time to hand the ball off so you can focus on being fully engaged in the true emotion of the day. The Wedding Coach will step in and assist in making sure all your efforts come to fruition. As your on-site facilitator, it will be our pleasure to coordinate all the details so your walk down the aisle is a clear path to bliss with no distractions.
We'll communicate with your vendors and choreograph a plan for a smooth journey to the alter. We assist in final execution of travel, accommodations, site issues etc.
In short, with the Wedding Coach on hand, you can relax and know that we will use our many contacts and resources to solve any problems that arise. You've put this wedding together, now let the Wedding Coach step in so you can enjoy it.
For more information, visit weddingcoach.bz
Here's a brief overview of what to expect:
- Brainstorming Session for complete understanding of vision
- Budget review and management
- Choreographed agenda encompassing all wedding day issues- vendors arrive/ depart, reception
- On-site contact for entire event
- Rehearsal Dinner assistance
- Miscellaneous activities related to the day of the wedding as needed
First, we'll get a clear understanding of you and your fiancé's vision and budget through a brainstorming session. Then we'll create a critical plan, consulting our cast of select vendors and resources.
Lastly, we'll use our experience, attention to detail and unique creativity to produce the wedding of your dreams. You'll sleep well knowing we are using our vast experience to make all of the critical decisions for an unforgettable wedding.
Location, price, entertainment, catering, décor, invitations, we take care of it all. We'll attend those ongoing meetings with vendors to ensure all goes well on the big day. The Wedding Coach is here for a calm, collaborative and, most of all, fun event planning process.
The following are just a few of the customized services you can expect in this package:
- Creation of theme and vision
- Access to our Rolodex of select partners and friends and recommendations
- Coordination of vendor's arrival and critical departure
- Assistance with permit process or site needs as they arise for special events
- On-going meetings and updates with client and vendors
- Weekly updates
- On-site contact for entire event
- Assistance in travel coordination for guests (accommodations, transportation, activities, etc;)
- Rehearsal dinner location research and booking
It's time for you and your fiancé to make a final exit from the single life. The Wedding Coach is here to make sure you do it gracefully by coordinating parties that are elegant, fun and, most of all, mutually respectful.
We'll work to understand what your visions are and make sure that we're all on the same page. These parties are designed to be a celebration of an upcoming day of bliss.
The following is one of our most popular packages:
Mans Kitchen: an unforgettable Bachelorette experience?Trying to plan a fun and unique Bachlorette Party or a special dinner celebration? Don't drag the girls to another fancy restaurant -- now a gourmet meal can come to you. Imagine one of San Francisco's top chefs cooking for you and your girlfriends in your very own home.
You'll be greeted by a team of carefully picked, attractive gentlemen waiters to serve and pamper you.?Think about the fun you and your girlfriends will have as enjoy this culinary experience. We'll help you craft the perfect pre-party meal before you and the ladies head out for your wild night on the town. Or, make a whole night out of it and relax in our care. Either way, you and your friends will be pampered through this unforgettable experience.
Looking for a fun and interactive way to introduce your family to your future family-in-law? Try group cooking classes taught by top Bay Area chefs. These classes were created with communication and collaboration in mind. They will help everyone get to know each other in a fun and creative way.
Under the careful supervision of the chef, your party will break into smaller groups that will work together at different food stations. Every participant will contribute to one part of an excellent meal that you can all sit down and enjoy together at the end of each class.
This can be an alternative to a traditional rehearsal dinner, or as an additional way to bring your and your fiancé's families together.