Recipe: Killer Cereal Cookies
(No bake treats)
- 4 cups Special K (or other unfrosted flake cereal)
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 to 16 oz. of chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup light Karo syrup
- Boil sugar and karo syrup
- Combine chocolate chips, peanut butter, and cereal in a large bowl.
- Heat and stir syrup and sugar till syrup clarifies without bringing to a full boil (about 1 minute) and pour over cereal mixture.
- Mix together and drop spoonfuls on waxed paper to make about 50 cookies.