- 1/4 gallon Cream
- 2 ea cloves
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- 4 each 8 oz pork loin
- 1 teaspoon ground coffee
- 1 cup Jameson
- 4 each grilled bread
- Reduce cream by half and reserve.
- Coat on side of the pork with coffee grounds and in a medium heated pan sear on both sides and place in a 350 degree oven until medium.
- Remove from pan and let rest and add Jameson to the pan then add then cream.
- Place bread on the grill and toast on both sides.
- Cut pork in half and place over the grilled bread. Drizzle the sauce over the top and garnish with a pea tendril.
1710 Mission Street at Duboce Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94103
(415) 551- CODA (2632)
will be open six nights a week for dinner and live music
GM and Chef Chris Pastena and musician Bruce Hanson are committed to creating a musician-friendly jazz supper club in the Mission and establishing an energetic neighborhood destination for the freshest food and music.
Pastena says, "We want to create an intimate setting where food and music complement each other and the sounds, flavors and textures are balanced together."
Full Plate Restaurant Consulting