Pot grow found after house fire in Antioch


A neighbor on Hidden Glen Drive saw this home's electrical panel sparking and called 911, around 9 p.m. Firefighters found a number of marijuana plants inside and called police. No one was home at the time of the fire. A PG&E worker inspected the electrical panel to see if that's what sparked the fire.

Lighting used for indoor growing operations are known to cause household electrical wiring to overheat.

Copyright © 2023 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.