LIVE: Track rain in San Francisco Bay Area with Live Doppler 7
"We have one more storm moving through, it's a 1 on our Storm Impact Scale. A quick burst of some showers," explained Nicco. "It will become breezy once that finally passes."
The weather isn't expected to stick around very long.
"If you are thinking about going out Friday evening, or just dining out, it's going to be dry," said Nicco.
The new storm system is expected to bring quick showers overnight Friday and leave the Bay Area by Saturday morning.
"By 3 a.m. it will already be pushing through the South Bay. That's how fast this storm will be," said Nicco.
A few showers in northern Sonoma, Napa, Lake and Mendocino counties will remain, but Nicco says they should start to clear out by 7 a.m.
Nicco's AccuWeather forecast shows sunshine Saturday afternoon.
"Once this storm passes? How about some 60s, sunshine and calmer weather for Sunday," added Nicco.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- VIDEO: Watch the latest AccuWeather forecast
- How to prepare your home for winter storms
- TIPS: How do you recover from hydroplaning?
- TIPS: Here's how to use sandbags and prevent flooding
- Planning a snow trip? Check out these Sierra driving tips from the pros
- How to drive safely in snow
- Tips to help you drive in dense fog
- Tips for staying safe while hitting the slopes