SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Under Gov. Gavin Newsom's plan, California fully reopened on June 15. Vote below to share how you feel about the Golden State reopening, about the governor's mask mandate and the COVID-19 vaccine.
- RELATED: Everything to know about CA's June 15 reopening, from capacity limits to the mask mandate
- RELATED: Where you still have to wear a mask when CA reopens on June 15
- RELATED: How to enter the CA vaccine lottery: Eligibility info and prizes
VACCINE TRACKER: How California is doing, when you can get a coronavirus vaccine
Having trouble loading the tracker above? Click here to open it in a new window.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- COVID-19 vaccine: Everything to know about your 2nd Pfizer or Moderna shot
- CA COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker: See your status here
- These CA counties are way ahead in vaccinations
- How to register for a COVID-19 vaccine in every Bay Area county
- Map shows everywhere you can get a COVID-19 test in the Bay Area
- Data tracker: Coronavirus cases, deaths, hospitalizations in every Bay Area county
- COVID-19 Diaries: Personal stories of Bay Area residents during pandemic
- Get the latest updates on California EDD, stimulus checks, unemployment benefits
- Coronavirus origin: Where did COVID-19 come from?
- What is a COVID-19 genetic, antigen and antibody test?
- What does COVID-19 do to your body and why does it spread so easily?
- Coronavirus Timeline: Tracking major moments of COVID-19 pandemic in San Francisco Bay Area