Watch the video player above for our full special on how the Bay Area is getting ready for tourist season.
And watch ABC7 News all next week for a look at our individual stories on the return to tourism.
RETURN TO TOURISM STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Heading to wine country? Here's everything you need to know before you go
- When will San Francisco feel 'back to normal' again? Here's what expert says
- Pier 39, Fisherman's Wharf comeback underway after 87% drop in visitors during pandemic
- How Bay Area's early COVID precautions playing part in bringing tourists back
- Here's where you'll likely need a vaccine passport, where you won't
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Why some Bay Area businesses are closing as CA nears fully reopening its economy
- 'I'm not afraid anymore': Overcoming fear and anxiety as the world reopens
- Reopening California: Here are the changes coming to Bay Area public transit
- San Mateo County celebrating change to yellow tier, looking ahead
Check out more stories and videos about Building a Better Bay Area.