SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The coronavirus pandemic continues to have a major impact around the world but also in cities across the Bay Area. As the vaccine rolls out, we know you have a lot of questions.
ABC7 is bringing together a panel of experts to try and answer as many questions about the vaccine, distribution, and this ongoing process.
Watch the full version of the town hall in the media player above.
Take a look at more information about the vaccine and other COVID-19 related stories here.
You can also watch our previous town hall below where a panel of experts answered pressing questions about the shot:
Having trouble loading the tracker above? Click here to open it in a new window.
Vaccine Watch Stories:
- Vaccine trackers: Bay Area company monitors side effects, adverse reactions for future safety
- Should a 'vaccine passport' be required? Experts weigh in on future of eating out, boarding flights, and more
- Experts hope to fight COVID-19 vaccine distrust among Black community through education
- What is 'vaccine nationalism?' Experts explain threat to fair distribution of COVID-19 shots
- When can I get vaccinated? Here's where you might stand on the vaccine priority list
- How much will the COVID-19 vaccine cost you?
- Are strong reactions to COVID-19 vaccine actually a good thing? Doctors explain
- When will I get the COVID-19 vaccine? We explain who goes 1st
- 'Historic moment': Here's where COVID-19 vaccines stand in US, abroad
- Here's how Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine arrives at a hospital near you
- COVID-19 vaccine has been distributed, what now?
- Could the COVID-19 vaccine created in matter of months change the industry for good?
- Doctors discuss when children will get COVID vaccine, possible side effects