Redesign your life from the inside out
- Clearing - declutter your mind and your home
- Assessing - taking stock inside and out
- Discovering - the gems and treasures in your life and home
- Illuminate - light it up to create the life you want and the mood in your surroundings
6 easy tips ( 3 for the inside and 3 for the outside) to start the redesign process
- Take 30 seconds to stop and breathe at least 3 times a day - before each meal is an easy way to remember
- Daring dozen - find at least 12 things about your life that are working well - write them down and keep an entire journal of what works in your life
- Smile when you wake up and when you go to sleep (and any other time your feel like it)
- Take a laundry basket and collect all the clutter in your home and let the owners of the clutter know that it will be tossed if not claimed with 24 hours
- Shop your home for treasures - look in the attic, basement, closets
- Set the lighting in your room in a triangular pattern, and make sure there is a lamp next to your favorite place to sit
For more information on redesigning your life and Betty Louise and Leslie Ameel, check out their blog at: www.womenonair.biz.
Watch for their online radio show, "Women on Air: A Force for Change," coming in September.