1. The world is now digital and we women need to connect and communicate both online and OFFline so that we won't be left out of the "running".
2. We should use our natural tendencies for connection, communication and relationship building in our personal and business lives.
3. Those who pick up the phone (The PUPs) will rule because we will stand out from the pack.
4. Stay connected to former clients, colleagues, classmates and even cousins… Why? You never know!
5. Accept invitations to create visibility for your business or career (The Chamber, Rotary, BNI, Charities, etc.)
6. Continue to volunteer. In the face to face space, "giving" of time and talents is rewarding and is a reward.
7. Dare to be Different and memorable: If others email, you call. If others send text messages, you invite people for coffee.
8. To connect with people you've met, leave a positive upbeat voice mail…that may be their only one that day or week that is so positive.
9. Think Digital, act analog… use stationery and a pen to make a lasting impression.
Susan RoAne will be signing copies of her book at the following times and locations:
Wednesday, October 8th at 12:30pm
581 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
Tuesday, October 14th at 7:30pm
301 Castro Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
Wednesday, November 12th at 7:00pm
Barnes & Noble
11 West Hillsdale Blvd
Hillsdale Shopping Center
San Mateo, CA 94403
Susan RoAne has owned a speaking, consulting, and coaching business for over two decades. Known as The Mingling Maven®, she has sold over a million books worldwide and speaks at organizations and corporations across the country and internationally. She lives in the San Francisco/Bay Area.