1. The perfect beach bag set - A terry tote 3 piece set from Avon includes a great smaller day bag, huge carry-all bag for the beach and a mini bag for your wet bathing suit, which is also great for travel. All come in soft plush fabric in bold, bright colors like orange, blue and yellow - only $39.99 for all three bags.
2. Tinted moisturizer that won't come off in the water - Korres tinted watermelon moisturizer with SPF 30 is oil free, lightweight and all natural. It allows skin to breathe while also giving smooth, radiant coverage. It is infused with watermelon extract which prevents photo-aging and is rich in vitamins. Comes in three shades - light, medium and dark…is easy to use and won't come off in the water! $28.
3. Lip Balms that are unique - Revolution organics lip balm is USDA certified organic and works as a great lip balm using ingredients like olive oil and palm oil. The best part…you can also use it on nails, cuticles, rough spots/dry skin or as an eye gel. Wear alone during a day by the beach/pool and then at night, mix with your favorite lip color for moisture infused (colorful) shine! Only $24.
4. Sunscreen that is unique - Rodial SPF 15 (tinted and non-tinted) UVA/UVB filters shield skin from harmful rays as melanin-stimulating peptides enhance your color/tan! The sunscreen also has micro fibers which help firm and tone legs, thighs and stomach! The tinted SPF has a radiant hint of color to look like you are extra bronzed. $49.
5. Josie Maran Liquid Gold Bronzing Argan Oil (unique tanner) - a sun free-chemical free bronzing oil that has vitamin E and gives you a dewy glow. It comes in a universally flattering shimmery bronze shade that looks good on everyone. It is scented with 100% natural citrus essential oil so it smells light and fresh, and packaged in a recyclable glass bottle with a dropper top for easy application. Great to use down your legs, arms and décolletage for day at beach or out at night. You can even use on your face, as the oil is actually good for your skin! $52.
6. Sunscreen for kids - The California Baby sun block stick is easy to use with no fuss or mess. It's totally chemical free and tear-free. Stick formula is easy to use on those easily burn-able lips, ears, shoulders, nose and cheeks. $12.99.
7. Summer hair products
a. Miss Oops Block Your Locks - A SPF 15 finishing spray prevents color from fading between hair apts. from sun exposure. It is a great and affordable way to protect and extend the life of your hair color. (It is comes in adorable spray can) $15.00.
b. Warren-Tricomi Organic Hair shield - Provides a UV filter and shield around your hair, literally! The shield protects from environmental damage including sun, sea, well water and chlorine - spray on hair before you hit the beach or the pool. $30
c. John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon contains UV blockers and is great to restore softness and shine. Just a dab will keep fly-a-ways and stragglers in place (great for humidity). $5.99
8. Cool jewelry to wear to the beach - Avon makes the best coral, turquoise and white jewelry for summer. $15 each.