- Hot fall colors: Grey, Plums, Royal Blues
- Hot Trend: "Statement jewelry" (big dramatic rings, chunky bracelets, elaborate necklaces)
- Hot accessory: Scarves, in purples, blues, pinks
- Hot accessory: "Handbags with hardware" (studded handbags, bags w/ eye catching metal accents)
- Eggplant Chiffon dress by LuluVia - $68
- Black jacket by Ryu - $68; Purple dress by Minuet - $68
- Magenta dress with peplum style top by Pixie Dust - $52
- Belts on all dresses - $24
- Floral print dress by Collective Clothing - $58
- "Air Lizzie" rain boots with Nike Air technology - $198
- Tassels - $58
- Scarves - $68 and $148
- Handbags by Big Buddha, all made from recycled materials: "Tyler" in gunmetal grey - $80; "Jimmy" black motorcycle-style bag - $75; "Tiffany" clutch in black - $36
- Beaded earrings - range from $24-30
Silicon Valley's most anticipated style event is back for its fifth year of fashion and philanthropy. Fall Fashion in the Park, Santana Row's annual showcase of the newest trends and freshest looks for fall, is set to take this weekend. Four runway shows over the course of two days will each benefit one of four South Bay non-profit organizations: Breathe California, Hispanic Foundation of Silicon Valley, Junior League of San Jose and San Jose Silicon Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Tickets for Fall Fashion in the Park are available now at the Santana Row Concierge Center. For more information visit www.santanarow.com or call the Concierge Center at 408-551-4611.