Looks Featured in Nicole's Fall/Winter line, available at Neiman Marcus:
- Silk Jersey Long Sleeve Printed Tunic Dress
- 3/4 Silk Printed Sheath Dress
- Stretch Techno Metal and Silk Lurex Combo One Shoulder Dress
- Silk Stretch Twill Tidal Wave Pleating and Side Ruffle Detail
- Stretch Techno Metal Strapless sweetheart neckline with chevron pleating detail
- Silk Jersey Dress with Butterfly Sleeve and Pleating Detail
- Silk Jersey Long Sleeve Printed Blouson Tunic Dress
- Stretch Satin One Shoulder Dress
- Silk Twill and Organza Strapless Dress with Empire waist embellishment detail
- Stretch Techno Metal Long Gown with Keyhole back detail
Location: The Rotunda restaurant, Fourth Floor
Free with RSVP: 415.249.2713
150 Stockton Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
About Nicole Miller
Nicole Miller is a fashion designer with a modern, ageless aesthetic. An American born to a French mother, Miller was dually trained at the Rhode Island School of Design and Ecole de la Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne.
Her fine arts background in painting and sculpture at RISD inspired a spirit of freedom and creativity. On the other hand, Chambre Syndicale instilled a strong sense of aesthetics and a mastery of the classical techniques of couture.
The nonconformist glamour of Miller's clothes is a favorite of many in Hollywood. Angelina Jolie, Halle Barry, Lauren Hutton, Felicity Huffman and Eva Longoria Parker have recently appeared in her designs. In favor of all programs to protect the earth and our environment, she actively supports the Rocky Mountain Institute and Robert Kennedy Jr.'s Riverkeeper.
Together with her husband Kim and son Palmer, Miller divides her time between her homes in New York City and Sag Harbor, NY.
For more information, visit www.nicolemiller.com