The San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA), which operates the Municipal Railway (Muni), has partnered with The View from the Bay, Joie de Vivre Hospitality, the Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, the San Francisco Symphony, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, Shanghai 1930 restaurant, and Clear Channel Radio to offer Bay Area residents a great way to stay "Home for the Holidays."
You can treat yourself to a relaxing stay at one of Joie de Vivre's 16 San Francisco properties and obtain exciting gifts from all the "Home for the Holiday" partners along with two one-day Muni passports granting them access to over 80 routes and lines, including the world-famous cable cars. Packages start at $99 at select Joie de Vivre properties based on availability. Restrictions apply.
Visit www.jdvhotels.com to start planning the perfect San Francisco weekend while you stay "Home for the Holidays."
ENTER TO WIN! We are giving away two great staycation packages. Enter for your chance to win a weekend in San Francisco, featuring fabulous hotel accomodations, fine food, tickets to the Symphony, SF MOMA, and much more! To enter, fill out this form and be sure to include "Home for the Holidays" in the comments box.
The package includes:
- An overnight stay at a great Joie de Vivre Hotel
- 16 hotels in San Francisco
- Many located in the Union Square area for easy shopping
- A festive welcome gift from Ghirardelli Chocolate at check-in, plus a Ghirardelli Chocolate Stores discount ($20 value)
- Two tickets to San Francisco Museum of Modern Art ($30 value)
- $25 gift certificate to Shanghai 1930 Restaurant
- 50% discount on two tickets to San Francisco Symphony (save up to $170)
- Two 1-day Muni passports, valid on all-day on Muni vehicles including cable cars and vintage streetcars ($22 value)
San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency
Shanghai 1930 Restaurant
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
The San Francisco Symphony