An ABC7 Promotions Producer will effectively utilize all of KGO-TV's marketing platforms to drive tune-in to ABC7 News and enhance ABC7 News brand engagement. Daily Duties:
- Work closely with newsroom on daily topical news promotion.
- Produce/create on-air and digital promotion that echoes the ABC7 News brand.
- Work closely with Digital and Creative Services teams to develop and execute brand-building content across social and mobile platforms.
A minimum of 2 years' experience working in and around a newsroom.
- Experience as a news promotions producer - strong topicals and brand promotion writing skills.
- Experience in producing content for digital or social media.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in promotion, advertising, marketing or other related creative field.
- Must be willing to work some nights and holidays, and whenever big news breaks.
- Previous videography experience and proficiency operating a DSLR camera.
- Experience in Adobe Photo Shop & After Effects.
- Experience in editing on Avid/Final Cut.
- Experience with live production and basic newsroom technology.
- Social-savvy with ability to organically integrate news/marketing content into digital spaces.
- A versatile team player with the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Competitive spirit and strong team collaborator.
- Self-directing, self-motivating, and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Well organized and able to manage projects from concept to completion.
- Strong ability to work well under tight deadlines; independently and with groups.
Please log on to: www.disneycareers.com and search for Promotions Producer (Requisition ID# 134252BR), KGO Television (ABC Owned Television Station), create a candidate profile and upload your resume.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer