This fire is still a huge threat and officials issued another evacuation order yesterday -- this one for the town of Angwin, east of Calistoga.
Firefighters set off a back fire near Highway 29 near Greenwood Avenue in Calistoga as they tried to push back on the fire -- it worked and the fire did not jump the road.
RELATED: Get live updates on the Glass Fire
Firefighters are getting more help from around the state with firefighters from San Diego arriving yesterday to help. They also got some help from the weather -- the winds died down significantly compared to Monday. They made some progress going from 0% to 2% containment.
However, rising temperatures and gusty winds starting tomorrow will create critical fire weather conditions.
VIDEO: Powerful imagery of destructive Glass Fire
App users: For a better experience, click here to view the full map in a new window
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Track wildfires across Bay Area with this interactive map
- What we know about the fires burning in the North Bay
- LIST: Wildfires prompt evacuation orders & warnings in Napa, Sonoma counties
- Track air quality levels impacted by smoke from wildfires
- Video shows smoke, flames in wine country as Glass Incident, other fires rage
- WATCH: Staggering footage shows lightning storm that started complex fires
- How to prepare for a wildfire evacuation
- Comparing the 10 biggest wildfires in California history
- Most destructive California wildfires in history
- Camp Fire is deadliest wildfire in California history
- How are wildfires started? A look at the causes of some of the worst in California history
- Safety tips to remember when returning home after wildfire
- How to prepare your pets in case of disaster
- The difference between containing and controlling a wildfire