RELATED: Steve Kerr buys $7.3M SF home in anticipation of Warriors move
That's the asking price for a beautiful estate just a stone's throw from the famous crooked block of Lombard Street in San Francisco.
And realtors say if it holds, it would make 950 Lombard the most expensive house in the city.
The property sits on two hillside lots on Russian Hill and includes a structure designed by the famous architect Willis Polk.
Watch the video above for a look inside this gorgeous, yet expensive, property.
Here are some features in the house:
- Cantilevered swimming pool with UV filtration
- Two story art gallery/sport court/concert hall
- Wine wall
- Glass elevator to all levels
- Expansive garden irrigated by rainwater collected from the rooftops and decks. Smart drip irrigation.
- 12,000 gallon rain harvesting tank/cistern to irrigate your garden
- Wellness center with massage room steam and sauna with a view spa/hot tub
- Zehnder air filtration system Merv 13 filter for allergens and pollutants
- Vents underneath sink cabinet to purify the air where most people get cleaning supplies
- Bedroom level air condition
- Tensui water filtration to all in house spigots
- PRE-Certifified LEED Platinum
- Savant Pro to control your home from anywhere in the world
- Lutron lighting
- Art Gallery humidity controlled
For more stories about real estate, visit this page.
VIDEO: A look inside $97M Palo Alto home