LIVE VIDEO: Track the rain on Live Doppler 7 radar
According to airport duty manager Chris Morgan, in addition to the cancellations, 327 flights have been delayed.
Morgan added that despite the cancellations and delays, the airport hasn't experienced any major issues, such as blocked roadways or heavy puddles.
The heavy rain and strong winds are expected to persist through Friday.
Please check with your airline regarding flight status. Rain and winds are causing delays and cancellations.— flySFO (@flySFO) February 13, 2019
A strong storm ranking 3 on our Storm Impact Scale 3 moved into the Bay Area overnight. The Atmospheric River is bringing heavy rain and powerful wind gusts to the region.
Watch the latest AccuWeather forecast and take a look at recent weather stories and videos.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- TIPS: How do you recover from hydroplaning?
- TIPS: Here's how to use sandbags and prevent flooding
- How to prepare your home for winter storms
- VIDEO: A rare sight in the Bay Area - snow-covered hillsides and mountains!
- Snow blankets Bay Area peaks
- Fresh snowfall on Mount Diablo captivates Bay Area snow seekers