Just in time for Valentine's Day, here are fantasy lingerie suggestions from Audrey Mansfield.
2484 Sacramento St.
San Francisco, CA 94115
The creation of Toujours began in 1986. Out of a passion for fine lingerie, grew the inspiration of a small boutique, located in Pacific Heights. They feature top European lines in both lingerie and sleepwear and hosiery, while paying close attention to the creative innovation of independent designers. Our experienced staff will provide personalized attention in helping you make your selection with both garment and fit.
Gift wrap and delivery.
Expert bra fitting to get the perfect size.
From My Boudoir:
- This demi cup, fuschia bra and boyshort set is called "Bahia" from the French company, Aubade. They have made this their "indispensable" collection because it has lasted 15 years in their company, due to the fit and comfort. Soft cotton, glamour and simplicity of shape lines and refined seduction of the daring lacing are some of the qualities of this lingerie for everyday pleasure.
- This 60's inspired floral print camisole and hipster brief is part of the mesh line called "Blaze" made from the designer Samantha Chang. The camisole is rouched in the front and has a shelf inside to hold the breast. The hipster brief is adorned with two bows on each side to give a playful appeal. This is a comfortable set that one can lounge around the house in.
- This pin-up girl inspired lingerie is from the famous French designer Chantal Thomass. The Guepiere (or Merrywidow) and thong is from their line called "Superbe". It has beautiful lace backed with pink mesh and accented with velvet trim detailing and bows. The Guepiere uniquely comes down around the curve of a woman's hip. We would pair this set up with our black fishnet stayups from the Germany company, Falke. The net is a fine smaller weave that gives us a more classic look. The stay up can be used with or without the garter.
2029 Fillmore Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
Phone: (415) 346-1502
Hours: Monday - Friday, 11 AM - 7 PM
Saturday, 10 AM - 7 PM
Sunday, 11 AM - 6 PM
Web site: www.myboudoir.net
About My Boudoir:
My Boudoir Lingerie is located in the heart of Pacific Heights on Fillmore Street. As you step in to this boutique your senses are captivated. The shabby chic interior is adorned with colorful European lacey lingerie; the silks are so luxurious to the touch and scent of French hard-milled soaps and candles fill the air. We carry intimate apparel for the ever changing moods for a woman: sweet, sexy, seductive, and simple. Our friendly trained staff will also assist the bride in filling her honeymoon suitcase through our registry. For those who want a unique gift, try our Boudoir Portraits.
From Agent Provocateur:
- Classic silk satin boudoir slippers with a Maribou pom.
- 100% silk dressing gown with wrap over front and silk tie belt complete with AP embroidered motif on the front panel.
- This feminine and romantic lingerie has been created in a pleated tulle and French Chantilly lace combination. The plunge line bra is lightly padded giving great uplift. The range is completed with skirted briefs, a pleated tulle thong, a really deep pleated suspender or a flirty French slip.
- Electrifying range in a luxurious fuschia satin jacquard with a divine intricately woven contrasting rose pattern. The floral French lace trim and blue satin bows complete this perfect pin-up set.
54 Geary Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
Phone: (415) 421-0229
Web site: www.agentprovocateur.com
About Agent Provocateur:
At the heart of Agent Provocateur is a profound belief in the intimacy of the experience that they offer. This 'personal experience' involves the relationship of each individual woman with the garment she selects, and is realized by the company through quality, service, and an absolute refusal to adhere to fluctuating trends. As Agent Provocateur enter their thirteenth year, the company remains committed to investment in creativity led by pure instinct of that which is beautiful, and of course, that which is erotic. Agent Provocateur leads the way where others follow.