Oversized for daytime; bagette size or smaller for the evening.
Your best purchase options:
- Metallic clutch by KOOBA from Bloomingdales
This bag, with its buckle closure and sturdy wrist strap, is truly one of the loveliest clutches out there.
- Embossed leather clutch by Franceso Biasia from Macy's
If your budget won't go to an exotic skin this bag is very close to the real thing. It's a wonderful warm rich shade of brown. A truly chic bag.
- Black clutch by 7 for All Mankind from Macy's
Known for their great jeans, 7 For All Mankind has done a great job with their clutch collection this Spring. This one is roomy enough for daytime, and it can easily take you into the evening.
- Hobo green clutch from Nordstrom
Has a built-in wallet and cell phone holder. This bag has a good streamlined style.
- Brown foldover clutch from Nordstrom
Comes in brown or gray and is in extremely soft leather. This bag looks more expensive than it is!
- Patchwork clutch from BCBG
Was $258.00 now on sale for $129.00
This clutch would look great with jeans or a suit it is a great statement piece.
- Gold metallic clutch from BE&D at Saks Fifth Ave
Was $695.00 now on sale for $277.00
The quilted stitching adds great texture to this or any piece. This metallic bag would go with vivid shades, jewel tones, sandy shades, just about anything.
- Bright red clutch by Kenneth Cole
A great bold color that would add a splash of color to any outfit.