With gas prices through the roof, there's a solution that will save gas and ultimately mone, and it's a great way to get around the town.
The Piaggio MP3 is the first three-wheel scooter that is highway ready and saves on fuel. Click here to find a dealer.
Piaggio MP3 retail information:
- Over a million scooters on U.S. roads today
- Average 70 mpg
- Low emissions (72 percent less than the average passenger car)
- Compact size (1/2 the driving space and 1/7 the parking space of a car)
- Currently, the United States consumes more than 25% of the world's total supply of oil. If Americans were to switch just 10% of their total mileage to scooters, they would save roughly $42 million on gas and consume 14 million gallons less fuel per day (based on $3/gal average).
- Switching just 10% of their total mileage to scooters could also reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 324 million pounds per day.
- Scooters take up less space than passenger vehicles -- seven scooters can fit in one parking space.