The Sonoma Film Festival is the "ulimate celebration of film, food and wine." The festival takes place April 9 - 13 around Sonoma's historic town plaza.
About the Sonoma Film Festival:
* The Festival is for everyone, offering a variety of easy ticket options from inexpensive walk-up Door Tickets available at every regular screening... to Day Passes... to VIP All Access!
* For attendees coming up from the city, the Sonoma town plaza is an easy 45 minute scenic drive north from San Francisco and the East Bay/Oakland, and just 15 minutes west from Napa... EASY DRIVING DIRECTIONS
* This year's Film Festival will screen more than 65 new independent films from around the world, and Sonoma will be host to over 200 filmmakers and celebrity guests!
* The entire film and events schedule goes online in the beginning of March, but don't wait until then to book your accommodations or to order your Passes (VIP Passes are already selling very quickly).
* There are multiple screenings playing at the same time, so even if one movie sells out, there's always another film playing just a few steps away.
* All screening venues are located in our easily walkable Festival Village around the beautiful Sonoma town plaza - just park your car and enjoy!
* Every single Festival screening features a complimentary food & wine tasting before the film, crafted by star chefs and featuring the top wines of the Sonoma Valley region, and curated by the world's only film festival sommelier!
* Most screenings are followed by a Q&A by the stars and filmmakers!
* Coming from out of town? Sonoma offers a wide range of wonderful accommodations for your Festival stay. But book now - rooms sell out quickly for the Festival week! See ACCOMMODATIONS
For more information, call 707-933-2600 or visit: sonomafilmfest.org