Bra styles featured in this segment:
- Young Teen- 87042 $22.00-B-Smooth pull over bralette with no wire and strap adjustments.
- Young Teen-65033 $40.00-non-wire for comfort, contour for coverage and convertible straps for her different tops.
- Older Teen-75627 $ 45.00-Petite push-up with decorative straps that adjust.
- 65191 42.00-Embrace lace is supportive(rigid bottom cup with stretch top cup) and sexy. It also has daywear pieces to match.
- 65342 $48.00-Custom Contour-open neckline with 2 sets of straps that halter, crisscross, kick-in and regular.
- 65891 $52.00-Embrace Lace Push-up- all over lace with plunge front and open neckline.
- 85567 $58.00-Awareness-full coverage, double ply, padded straps with jacquard print for extra strength and support.
- 85154 $62.00-Minimizer-This will pull her breast tissue back while giving her a great natural shape. This is a seamless rigid bra that works under all types of blouses and t-shirts.
- 65124 $38.00-Body By T-Back- This is made of supplex, which means it has a wicking property to it and will stay dyer than a cotton bra, but offers the soft touch like cotton. Front closure is great so that she does not have to reach around her back to hook.
Fit For The Cure events in the Bay Area:
Macys San Francisco 11 - 7 p.m.
Macys Valley Fair 11 - 5 p.m.
Macys Northgate 11 - 5 p.m.
Macys Capitola 11 - 5 p.m.
Macys Stanford 11 - 5 p.m.
Macys Downtown Santa Rosa 11 - 5 p.m.
Macys Monterey 11 - 5 p.m.
Macys Pleasanton 11 - 5 p.m.
Macys Corte Madera 11 - 5 p.m.
Macys Walnut Creek 11 - 5 p.m.