Signs your husband might be cheating:
- A dramatic change in sexual behavior -- either a loss of interest or a new bag of tricks.
- Where the feet point the heart follows -- when we're in sync with our partners, our bodies line up.
- Hoarding money or missing money.
- Changes in wardrobe.
- Picking nonsensical fights -- like which way the toilet paper should go.
What to do:
- Only 1% of men marry the woman they have an affair with
- 75% of marriages that begin as affairs will end in divorce
- 70% of all affairs begin in the workplace
- In 80% of marriages, at least one partner will have an affair
- 66% of women whose husbands are cheating dont suspect a thing
For more information, visit: www.lisadaily.com.
Lisa Daily will be signing copies of "Fifteen Minutes of Shame," a romantic comedy about a TV dating expert who finds out her husband is cheating, live on national television.
May 27, 2008
51 Tamal Vista Blvd
Corte Madera, CA 94925
About Lisa Daily:
Lisa Daily can tell you why he didn't call, the color you should never wear on a first date, and even where to snoop for evidence if you think your guys been fooling around. Millions read her dating advice column or tune in to see her every week, and the early buzz on her debut novel Fifteen Minutes of Shame says it pops with the same signature quirky humor and fresh, irreverent voice that made her dating advice book, Stop Getting Dumped! a bestseller.
Women from 16-60 flock to Lisa's popular Dream Girl Academy at the Learning Annex in New York City and events across the US. Lisa is a dating coach, speaker and popular media guest -- she has done more than 2000 interviews on top radio and television shows, including iVillage Live, MTV Live and Entertainment Tonight, and she appears as a real-life dating expert on the HITCH movie DVD starring Will Smith. A frequent source for reporters, Lisa has been quoted in hundreds of publications, from the New York Times, Washington Post and Chicago Tribune to Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Mens Health, Christian Science Monitor and US Weekly Magazine.