Farfalle with prosciutto, fresh spring peas and mint
- 6 oz. Dried Farfalle pasta
- 2 Cups Freshly shelled English peas
- 3 oz. Prosciutto di Parma, julienned
- 3 Tbs. Fresh mint, chopped
- 1 oz. Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbs. Unsalted butter
- 4 Tbs. Grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and Pepper
Cook the peas in a large pot of boiling water until tender. Drain the peas and rinse under cold water until chilled.
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salt water until al dente
Meanwhile, melt the butter with the olive oil in a large skillet over moderate heat. Add the Prosciutto, peas and mint and cook for a couple minutes
Drain the pasta and transfer to the skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Toss with Parmesan and serve.
221 Powell St
San Francisco, CA 94102