Roasted Peach Salad
- 4 ripe Peaches, cut in half
- 8 oz Arugula leaves
- 12-16 Basil leaves, torn into pieces
- 2 ea Spring Onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted Marcona Almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled Ricotta Salata or Feta Cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- White Balsamic Vinegar
- Black Pepper, freshly ground
Brush peach halves with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Place peach halves, cut side down, in a hot skillet or on the grill.
Roast peach halves for 2-4 minutes, depending on ripeness. Turn and cook for another minute.
Cut peach halves into thick wedges. Set aside.
Sprinkle peaches with olive oil and toss.
Add basil and toss.
Sprinkle with vinegar to taste and toss.
Scatter leaves over plates and place peach wedges on top.
Sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Serve.