Table Top Décor Ideas:
- Liven up your white dishes with colored salad plates.
- Pick a theme and incorporate the look throughout the table.
- Use what you already have in your home to help save money.
- Get creative by using pots, baskets, bottles & tins for centerpieces.
- Candles add great ambiance to a table, use colors to bring out the theme.
About Table Ambiance:
It all started around a Thanksgiving table about 2 years ago. It started with a mother (Carole) and her daughter (Angela) who have always enjoyed entertaining at home and wanted to have a business that encouraged people to do the same. Home entertaining has become popular again and it can be done in your home with minimal effort, but with a huge impact on your guests. So, we became partners in Table Ambiance, she being the creative table designer and myself running the business behind it. Our goal is to make entertaining fun and easy. We continually create new themed tables regularly and carry all the "elements" (invitations, centerpieces, candles, table linens, dishes, glasses, party favors etc.) to set the table and make entertaining enjoyable and hassle free for the host! So Table Ambiance was open for business officially on September 2006. We believed that an incredibly decorated table really sets the mood for a party or event. Hence we created the name Table Ambiance.
For more information, visit www.tableambiance.com or call 877-769-TABLE (8225)