The five most common signs that a vision problem may be interfering with your child's ability to read and learn are:
- Skips lines, rereads lines
- Poor reading comprehension
- Takes much longer doing homework than it should take
- Reverses letters like B's into D's when reading
- Has a short attention span with reading and schoolwork
1234 Cherry Street
San Carlos, CA 94070
About Dr. Carole Hong:
Dr. Carole Hong is Board certified in vision development and vision therapy who diagnosis and treats vision problem that interfere with reading, learning and 3D/stereo vision, and practices in san Carlos, California. She holds the office of Vice-President for the COVD, College of Optometrists in Vision Development.
The College of Optometrists in Vision Development (COVD) is an international, non-profit optometric membership organization that provides education, evaluation and board certification programs in behavioral and developmental vision care, vision therapy and visual rehabilitation.