Hard Rock Cafe's Legendary Caramelized Onion, Mushroom and Swiss Burger
- Certified Angus Beef (10 ounces)
- Burger Bun (toasted)
- Sautéed Mushrooms (1/4 cup)
- Caramelized Onions (1/4 cup)
- Sliced Swiss Cheese (2 slices)
1. Preheat the grill to 500 – 550 degrees.
2. Form Certified Angus Beef into a patty.
*Hard Rock Cafe's Corporate Chef Mike Winkler recommends you form patty by compressing meat with your hands and a spatula to ensure it doesn't fall apart on the grill*
3. Place burger on grill.
4. For a 10 ounce mid-rare to medium burger, leave burger on grill on 1st side for 4 to 5 minutes before flipping.
*Timing depends on the thickness and temperature of the meat. Recommendation to make one burger ahead of time before guests arrive to get the timing right*
5. Place sautéed mushrooms evenly over the burger patty.
6. Place caramelized onions evenly over the mushrooms.
7. Criss-cross cheese slices over mushrooms and onions to melt.
8. When the cheese has melted, place the finished burger on bun bottom.
9. Serve with your favorite sides -- Hard Rock Cafe serves this burger creation with hot, seasoned fries!
About Hard Rock International
With a total of 156 venues in 52 countries, including 127 cafes and 11 Hotels/Casinos, Hard Rock International is one of the world's most globally recognized brands. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, Hard Rock Live performance venues and an award-winning website. In addition to the two flagship Seminole Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos in Tampa and Hollywood, Fla., Hard Rock Hotels/Casinos are located in Las Vegas, Biloxi, Orlando, Chicago, San Diego, Tulsa, Pattaya, Bali and Macau. Additional hotel and casino projects have been announced in Penang, scheduled to open in 2009; Singapore in 2010; Palm Springs, Atlanta and Panama, scheduled to open in 2011; Hungary, Dubai and Abu Dhabi, scheduled to open in 2012. Hard Rock International is owned by Seminole Hard Rock Entertainment, Inc. For further details on Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos, visit www.hardrockhotels.com.
For more information on Hard Rock International, visit www.hardrock.com