Police continue to search the home of the couple accused of holding her captive for 18 years, as well as the property next door.
PHOTOS: Jaycee Lee Dugard's daughters
RAW VIDEO: Garridos in court
AUDIO: Listen to Garrido's jailhouse interview
On Monday afternoon, investigators brought in two more cadaver dogs. City officials red-tagged Phillip and Nancy Garrido's home. Conditions are so bad, no one can go in.
Investigators continued digging and gathering evidence in the backyard of the squalid compound where police say the Garridos held /*Jaycee Dugard*/ and her two girls that /*Phillip Garrido*/ admits he fathered.
Their search expanded to the next door neighbor's yard which was also cordoned off as a crime scene.
Damon Robinson now lives in the home with his two children. Police say Garrido lived in a shed in the backyard for a while when the property was vacant in 2006.
"Yesterday during our search, one bone fragment was found. It was found at the neighbor's property at 15:40 p.m. It was a small bone fragment," said Sheriff's Spokesman Jimmy Lee.
Robinson says he's shocked at the revelations.
"A rapist, damn rapist was smiling in my face all this time," said Robinson.
J.P. Miller owns a demolition and hauling company. The Garridos printed his business cards, brochures and invoices.
He knew Dugard as Alissa, Garrido's daughter and printing business helper.
"I do believe Jaycee is the brains behind the operation," said Miller. "Pretty professional, it was to the point anything, anything I emailed her I had a quick answer to it."
Photographs which appeared in a British tabloid show the cramped conditions of the shed where Dugard and her daughters lived for 18 years.
The pictures include a collection of cat figurines and decorations and books including one on self esteem.
Dugard's stepfather Carl Probyn says she is bonding with her mother and 19-year-old sister at an undisclosed location.
"She says it's going minute by minute, so that tells you something. She said the girls are very smart," said Probyn. "She says she looks almost like she looked when she was kidnapped."
There were pictures taken of Dugard's 11 and 15-year-old daughters by one of Garrido's business clients at a birthday party two weeks ago.
She says they did not appear to be abused.
Lee said the bone fragment will be examined by a lab to see if it's animal or human. Forensic investigators were at the property all day trying to find more evidence.
- Police expand search in Garrido case
- Investigators face scrutiny in Dugard case
- Abduction invokes saga of Elizabeth Smart
- 29 charges filed against kidnapping suspects
- Garrido's father: "He's absolutely out of his mind"
- Garrido investigated in prostitute murders
- UC Berkeley police broke Dugard case
- Tahoe girl kidnapped in 1991 found alive
- SLIDESHOW: Jaycee Lee Dugard's daughters
- RAW VIDEO: RAW: UC Berkeley press conference
- RAW VIDEO: Garridos in court
- AUDIO: Jailhouse interview
- SLIDESHOW: Jaycee Dugard case
- RAW VIDEO: Contra Costa Co. Sheriff's Dept. press conference
- RAW VIDEO: El Dorado County press conference
- RAW VIDEO: Dept. of Corrections press conference
- ABC7 EXTRA: Reaction from Dugard's stepfather