/*Garrido*/ is accused of kidnapping /*Jaycee Dugard*/ 18 years ago, and holding her captive until his arrest two weeks ago.
Investigators say it is not uncommon to find Native American remains in that area.
Contra Costa County investigators are sending the bone fragment to a state DNA lab for further testing.
- South Lake Tahoe celebrates Jaycee Dugard's return
- Jaycee's aunt: "We laughed and cried together"
- Police believe Garrido kidnapped girl in 1972
- Garrido a suspect in Michaela Garecht case
- Old police records foreshadow kidnappings
- Attorney: Nancy Garrido was a victim
- Garrido's 1976 rape victim talks to GMA
- Garrido's 1976 rape victim talks to Larry King
- Bone fragment found next to Garrido home
- Police expand search in Garrido case
- Investigators face scrutiny in Dugard case
- Abduction invokes saga of Elizabeth Smart
- 29 charges filed against kidnapping suspects
- Garrido's father: "He's absolutely out of his mind"
- Garrido investigated in prostitute murders
- UC Berkeley police broke Dugard case
- Tahoe girl kidnapped in 1991 found alive
- Garrido's 1976 Reno rape police report (88 pages)
- Phillip Garrido's criminal history timeline (2 pages)
- LINK: FBI podcast about solving Dugard's case
- PHOTOS: Jaycee Lee Dugard's daughters
- RAW VIDEO: RAW: UC Berkeley press conference
- RAW VIDEO: Garridos in court
- AUDIO: Jailhouse interview
- SLIDESHOW: Jaycee Dugard case
- RAW VIDEO: Contra Costa Co. Sheriff's Dept. press conference
- RAW VIDEO: El Dorado County press conference
- RAW VIDEO: Dept. of Corrections press conference
- ABC7 EXTRA: Reaction from Dugard's stepfather