Coctel de Camaron (Shrimp Cocktail)
- 2lbs. large shrimp, peeled, deveined, cooked and cooled(this is about 30 shrimp)
- 1 cup cilantro leaves roughly chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper cut into 1/4 square pieces
- 1/2 large yellow onion, peeled and diced
- 1 cup small Spanish olives
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp salt(or to taste)
- Combine oil and lime juice
- Add remaining ingredients and toss together with lime juice and oil
- Serve over a green salad
- Serve as an appetizer. For appetizer leave onion and red pepper in larger pieces about 1/2 to 3/4 inch square
Sol Food (Two locations)
901 Lincoln Ave.
7 days, 11am - 10pm
732 4th St.
Sunday-Thursday open til midnight
Friday & Saturday open til 2 am
Open for breakfast 7 days - mon-fri , 7am / sat & sun 8am
Andy's Summer Fest: A Benefit For The San Rafael Headsup Foundation
Saturday, September 26th
Location: Andy's Market/Loch Lomond Marina
688 Point San Pedro Road, San Rafael
Daytime Festival: Family Fun!
-Good family fun! Two music stages will feature music groups from San Rafael School District Schools as well as local artists.
-Come for lunch and choose between Andy's barbecue or a variety of ethnic food that highlights the culinary talents of our diverse San Rafael Community.
-Beer Garden: Get a headstart on your Octoberfest celebrations - games •jumpies • Pony Rides • Petting Zoo • Portrait Artist • Tattoos For Kids • And So Much More...
Evening Festival: Tommy Castro And Friends
Admission & Tickets:
Admission is free to the carnival and you can buy tickets to the concert at brownpapertickets.com.