Audrey's sports bag list for an early morning workout:
- Clean Clothes
- Shower shoes or flip-flops
- Reusable water bottle
- Sweat Towels
- Plastic bag for dirty workout gear
- Hair ties
- Toiletries bag containing: Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap, Wide toothcomb or brush, Deodorant, Tooth Brush and paste, Hair products, Sun block, Body lotion, Moisturizer, Razor and Foam, Hair Dryer, Fruit and energy bar
- Workout Clothes
- Tennis Shoes to match activity and client's foot/arch dimensions (running shoes for running vs. cross trainers for general workouts)
- Heart Rate Monitor that shows calories burned
- Reusable Water Bottle - preferably non-leaching material - i.e. some new plastic bottles or SIGG style metal bottles with non-leaching liners.
- IPod/MP3 player with Head Phones
- MP3 carrying case that allows for movement
- Small Pouch for Jewelry
- ESD/Cardio Workout Plan
- Strength Training Workout Plan
- Flip Flops
- Make Up Bag that holds all Toiletries
- Rubber bands and Bobby Pins and/or Baseball Hat
- Pre-workout Nutrition - crabs and protein: banana, light string cheese, tlc bar, clif bar
- Post-workout Nutrition (within 15-30 min post-workout) - crabs and MORE protein: 2 light string cheese, or Myoplex light is perfect, or turkey sandwich (4 oz meat)
- Small Plastic bag for sweaty clothes post workout
- Sweat and Shower Towels (if not supplied by gym)
- Spare socks and underwear--just in case!
- Extra shirt--one doesn't always fit or feel right...
- Lululemon pants--cant wear anything else
- Banana or apple for pre workout snack in the mornings
- Protein bar for post workout snack
- Emergence for added pick me up if needed
- Wide toothcomb to get my hair looking presentable
- Good face lotion--don't want to rely on the stuff at the gym
- Hair Tie, to keep hair out of eyes while sweating!
- Water Bottle to stay hydrated. Make sure it is an eco-friendly bottle
- Shower Shoes - never walk around in your bare feet!
- Money, just in case you see something cute in the pro shop!
- Lip Balm for the post workout protection
- Most important.....I pod! Never leave home without it!
- Jump Rope
- Yoga Mat
San Francisco Bay Club
150 Greenwich St
SF CA 94111
415 901 9257
Diakadi Body Personal Training and Wellness Center
290 Division Street #200
San Francisco 94103
415 863 4922