Firefighters catch fire in drill


MOST POPULAR: Video, stories and more
SIGN-UP: Get breaking news sent to you from ABC7 News

They were training on how to put out a dorm fire at Gallaudet University, when some plastic in the mock room caught fire and dropped onto their heads.

They quickly turned their hoses on themselves.

The fire fighters could have been in big trouble if they weren't covered head-to-toe in their protective gear.

       Today's latest headlines | ABC7 News on your phone
Follow us on Twitter | Fan us on Facebook | Get our free widget

Copyright © 2024 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.