- ¼ cup Raw cacao Powder
- ¼ cup Agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Beat together by hand, or in blender.
This is an all-time favorite, power-packed green smoothie. A muscle-building plant protein, spinach also has high levels of calcium, iron, vitamins A, C & E as well as antioxidants.
- 2 cups fresh pressed apple juice
- 2 cups fresh organic spinach
- 1 frozen banana
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend on high for 30-40 seconds until creamy.
- Enjoy immediately!
A-L-T Wrap: Avocado, Lettuce and Tomato Wraps
- 1 spelt or sprouted grain tortilla
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 2 leaves of hearts of romaine or red leaf lettuce
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Assemble wrap by laying tortilla flat while placing vegetables, pickles and seasoning on top.
- Roll tortilla, manipulating vegetables tightly into the wrap.
- Slice in half and serve.
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ume plum vinegar
- Place sliced cucumbers in an airtight container.
- Add vinegars and agave and cover with lid.
- Shake to incorporate flavors, then let marinate overnight in refrigerator.
Very Teriyaki Vegetable Bowl
Prep time: 20-25 minutes
Quinoa is light, tasty, and easy to digest. It is unusually high in protein and very satisfying. Try the red Incan variation to enhance your palate. Add lots of your favorite veggies, fresh herbs, or sprouts for flare and flavor.
- 1 cup quinoa (traditional or red incan)
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 carrot, sliced diagonally
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 heads bok choy, quartered
- Put quinoa and water in 1½-quart saucepan, and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer; cover and let cook until all water is absorbed (10-15 minutes).
- When done, the grain appears translucent and the germ ring will be visible, Place vegetables on top of quinoa, turn off heat and let sit for an additional 5 minutes.
- This will gently steam the vegetables while retaining their live enzymes and nutritional value.
- Drizzle Teriyaki sauce over top and serve.
½ cup Nama Shoyu or tamari
½ cup raw wild honey
red pepper flakes (optional)
- Mix Nama Shoyu and honey by hand in a bowl, the remaining sauce will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
Avo- Gazpacho Soup
Prep time: less than 5 minutes
If you like cold soups, this one will rock your world! Packed with beautifying minerals, active enzymes, and phytonutrients, this soup will make your energy soar and lift you up into the later part of your day.
- 1 large avocado
- ½ cucumber
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- ½ cup purified water
- 1 scallion
- 10-20 cherry tomatoes
- ½ red bell pepper
- ½ jalapeño pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed (juice of 1 lemon)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Place ingredients in high-speed blender and blend on low for 15-30 seconds.
- Pay attention to consistency: blend more if you like it pureed, and less if you like it a bit chunky. Pour directly from blender in serving bowls. Serve with flax crackers or tortilla chips.
About Diana Stobo:
Her mission is to empower individuals with inspiring food choices that help create a better lifestyle. Passionate about everything in life including her relationships, her family, her wellness, and especially her food, culinary artist and raw food enthusiast Diana Stobo has successfully transformed her own life to one of optimum health, vibrance, and beauty by living the Naked Nourishment lifestyle.
Once plagued by relentless pain and physical discomfort due to food toxicity, Diana has spent the past 17 years building her understanding of how integral food is to all aspects of nutrition including child development, family patterns, social expectations, and body awareness.
A natural talent in the kitchen, Diana studied and taught culinary arts at Cornell University and worked with culinary masters including Julia Child.
She is known for her depth of nutritional knowledge and amazingly delicious, easy to create "Naked Food" recipes and products, including a raw snack line, cooking classes at Whole Foods Markets and a new book, "Get Naked Fast."
For more information, go to www.dianastobo.com
>> Buy this book on Amazon: Get Naked Fast! A Guide to Stripping Away the Foods That Weigh You Down