Doctors warning parents about dangerous toy

null

The colorful, water-absorbing balls are sold under the name "Water Balz." They can grow to the size of a racquetball when placed in water. In Texas, doctors had to surgically remove one from the intestines of a baby girl who had swallowed it. Experts say the balls could potentially rupture the intestines, which can be deadly. The company says the product already carries warning labels that it's only for kids over three.

Copyright © 2019 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.