Poisoned meatballs found again in Twin Peaks

SAN FRANCISCO

Last July several dogs were sickened by eating cooked meatballs full of rat poison. One dog died.

Now there are reports that three dogs have recently been sickened the same way near Crestline Drive, where the previous poisonings happened. Even neighbors without dogs are concerned.

"It's really terrible because a lot of people have dogs and they take them out and they walk them and it's disgusting," said Dennis White, a San Francisco resident.

Police are warning residents with dogs to be extremely careful while walking about the neighborhood.

Copyright © 2019 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.