Marin County is hosting a socially distanced drive-thru Halloween Spooktacular event beginning Friday through Nov. 1.
For an admission fee of $10 per car you can drive through several scary scenes from skeletons to dinosaurs, without fear of COVID-19.
The festivities begin at 4 p.m. and end at 9 p.m. at the Marin Center in San Rafael.
RELATED: These fall activities put you at the highest risk for COVID-19 transmission
There will be a large assortment of food and drinks to purchase, from corn dogs and turkey legs to funnel cakes and candied apples. As well as adult beverages like pumpkin spice margaritas.
On Halloween, festivities will begin earlier with the Marin County Library giving out treats beginning at 11 a.m. Later on the center will have live music from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. from the Sewer Band, or better known as the Las Gallinas Sanitary District Non-Marching Band.
On all other nights, they have put together a Spotify playlist that will rattle your bones.
For more information, visit this Facebook page.
WATCH: CDC Halloween guidelines discourage trick-or-treating during COVID-19 pandemic
If you have a question or comment about the coronavirus pandemic, submit yours via the form below or here. Get the latest news, information and videos about the novel coronavirus pandemic here RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- COVID-19 Help: Comprehensive list of resources, information
- Watch list: Counties where COVID-19 is getting worse
- MAP: Everything that's open, forced to close in Bay Area
- Everything to know about CA's confusing reopening plan, summer shutdown and what comes next
- From salons to dinner parties: Experts rate the risk of 12 activities
- Coronavirus origin: Where did COVID-19 come from?
- Life after COVID-19: Here's what restaurants, gyms will look like
- What is a COVID-19 genetic, antigen and antibody test?
- What will it take to get a COVID-19 vaccine and how will it be made?
- What does COVID-19 do to your body and why does it spread so easily?
- Here's how shelter in place, stay at home orders can slow spread of COVID-19
- Coronavirus Timeline: Tracking major moments of COVID-19 pandemic in San Francisco Bay Area
- Experts compare face shield vs. face mask effectiveness
- COVID-19 Diaries: Personal stories of Bay Area residents during novel coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus Doctor's Note: Dr. Alok Patel gives his insight into COVID-19 pandemic