About 100 Donald Trump supporters gathered at a downtown Novato winery to watch election returns roll in on a big screen TV.
RELATED: Live updates and results for 2020 presidential election, Bay Area races
Natalie McGuire, a Trump supporter, said, "it's going well, hoping for a good outcome, hoping Trump will win."
Stone Davidson agreed, "I want to gather with like-minded people and celebrate a Trump victory."
There were few masks being worn and little social distancing being observed at the event.
RELATED: When will we know 2020 presidential election winner?
It was sponsored by Moving Marin Right, a group of North Bay Republicans who want to see the president stay in the White House for four more years.
Many said they did not believe polls which showed Trump well behind Joe Biden.
"Not a single person is surprised what's happening here tonight, we didn't believe the polls," said Trump supporter, Melanie Morgan, "I think Trump is going to win tonight."
WATCH: Trump wants Supreme Court involved in 2020 presidential election results
Get the latest stories and videos about the 2020 election here.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Live updates on presidential election, California and Bay Area polls
- CA Election 2020: Here's a roundup of everything you need to know
- California propositions: A voter's guide to the 2020 ballot measures
- MAP: Every Bay Area voting location
- 3 likely scenarios showing when we'll know the winner of the presidential election
- Here's the last day to mail in your ballot in California
- What's the difference between an absentee and mail-in ballot?
- Key dates and deadlines to remember in California
- Want to vote in person? Here's where to go, what to know in the Bay Area
- Here's a deeper look at 3 of the most contentious California ballot propositions
- How your vote affects Black lives: Berkeley professor creates Black Lives Voter Guide
- New website lets you track your mail-in ballot, see when it's counted
- Bay Area sports arenas to convert into voting centers, ballot drop off locations
- What is Prop. 14? California voters will be asked to continue funding stem cell research
- What is Prop 15? Voters to decide property tax hike on big business
- What is Prop. 16? Here's how it will impact affirmative action in California
- What is Prop. 17? Voters asked to restore right to vote for parolees after completion of prison term
- What is California Prop. 18? Measure would let some 17-year-olds vote
- What is Prop.19? Measure would change several facets of property tax rules in California
- What is Prop. 20? Measure would allow prosecutors to reclassify some misdemeanor crimes as felonies
- What is Prop 21? Initiative would allow cities to enact more rent control
- What is Prop. 22? Voters to decide if app-based drivers should be classified as employees or contractors
- What is Prop. 23? Measure would impact dialysis clinics, patients
- What is Prop 24? Voters to decide future of consumer data privacy protections
- What is Prop 25? California to vote on eliminating cash bail system