Many say the team is more important than location and they will follow to Las Vegas.
If the Autumn Wind is a Raider these fans will sail with the eastward breeze.
Warning... untimely tweet due to the poor cell coverage while tailgating with the #RaiderNation 🏈, but fun times nonetheless. War paint on 👩🎤, grill hot 🌭, and “hydration” 🍻taken care of at the @OAColiseum ahead of the season opener. #abc7now pic.twitter.com/TAdmkfU1IK— Katie Utehs (@KatieUtehs) September 11, 2018
"I've always been a raiders fan since day one. So hey, if they moving it's time to invest a little real estate out in Vegas," said Jason T. McNeil, Raiders fan.
RELATED: Oakland Raiders fall to Los Angeles Rams in season opener
They'll miss this port though.
"We've been here for at least 25 years maybe more since they came back," said Jay Youngkamp about tailgating at the coliseum.
Rumors of a lawsuit against the team loom over the season opener. The City of Oakland may sue the Raiders for leaving town as $90 million in bonds are still owed on the coliseum renovations.
"When haven't the Raiders been sued? How many times have they won in court, almost always," said "Grim Raider" a long time Raiders fan in full costume.
Season ticket holder Audrey Diaz has perfected her silver and black face paint. She can't jump ship now.
"As much as it hurts me that they're leaving Oakland that it's right in my backyard. I already went ahead and purchased Vegas tickets. It tugged at my heart, but I love my team," said Audrey Diaz, Raiders fan.
Visiting Rams fans know the feeling of a team that drifts from city to city.
RELATED: Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch sits for national anthem at season opener
"I was barely out of high school when they left and I was sad and then it was a blessing when they came back," said Luis Garcia, LA Rams fan.
For NFL enthusiast's geography seems to matter less.
"We all come back like lemmings. You know we're all here and we have a great time and we're undefeated in the parking lot," said Youngkamp.
Diaz said her money did not go as far for season tickets in Vegas. When asked how they compared to her tickets in Oakland. She said, "They're outrageous!"
Get the latest updates on the Raiders here.
RECENT RAIDERS STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Sources: Rams wanted to add Khalil Mack, then trade him at end of season
- Jon Gruden takes center stage with Oakland Raiders set to take on Los Angeles Rams
- Raiders face explosive Rams after stunning trade
- Answering biggest questions about Khalil Mack trade to Bears
- Raiders players, fans react after Khalil Mack traded to Bears
- Derek Carr: Khalil Mack trade a downer but shock is gone
- Brandon LaFell signs deal with Raiders
- Raiders' Jon Gruden says trading All-Pro Khalil Mack 'a decision that we all came to'
- Raiders release Martavis Bryant, who faces suspension
- Bills trade AJ McCarron to Raiders for fifth-round pick
- Raiders' Daryl Worley expected to appeal 4-game suspension
- Carr makes brief appearance in Raiders 13-6 win over Packers