Low pressure is moving across the Bay Area Tuesday and Wednesday, bringing a threat for thunderstorms.
This is a level 1 light storm on our ABC7 Exclusive Storm Impact Scale. Details below:
MORE: Heat and rain? Here's what to expect from Bay Area weather this week
Until 9 a.m.
- Scattered showers
- Brief downpours creating low visibility
- Slick roads are the biggest concern
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Isolated showers, mostly cloudy
1 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Thunderstorms possible
- Best chance in the North Bay and East Bay
- Hail is possible along with lightning
7 p.m. - Wednesday morning
- Light, scattered showers
The video in the player above is not related to the current story. The ABC7 Bay Area 24/7 streaming channel allows you to see news throughout the day.