There's no excuse for not always looking your best, according to our visual stylist Audrey Mansfield, she's got some "quick tips" to keep you and the man in your life looking tip-top.
Keep your cell phone clean against your face:
Drinn mobile phone holder $7.95
Help your tie stay put!
Invisible Tie Stay
$5 for pack of 3
- Make your own tie stay with:
- Grosgrain Ribbon
- Fray Check
- X-Acto knife or craft knife
- Measuring tape
- Measure and cut a piece of grosgrain ribbon the length between two buttons.
- Use the x-acto knife to cut a slit corresponding to each button.
- Apply Fray Check to the edges and let dry.
- Loop the ribbon through the first button, the tie label, and then the second label.
Keep collars freshly-pressed looking!
Collarstyx for Polo Shirts
12 Sets: $14.95
24 Sets: $25.95