Trends: Fuchsia, Sailor Pants (H&M)
- Fuchsia short coat $34.90 (great lines, detailing, looks very expensive)
- Black turtleneck $12.90
- Grey sailor pants $39.90
- Two pearl chain necklaces, long $9/each
Trend: "Chunky Knits" (Boutique Harajuku)
- Oversized sweater dress $204
- Leggings $109
- Black ankle strap stilettos $99
Trend: Capes, Big Chunky Ankle Boots (Pink Stripes)
- Sherlock Holmes caperton ($69)--brown and black houndstooth
- Skinny Jean - Dylan George, $218
- Black turtleneck-- $28
- Fedora - $75
- Shoes - Donald Pliner - Marbled tortoise ankle boot - $465
Trend: Lace (Anne Fontaine)
- Lace dress w/ white blouse underneath (Dress $350, blouse $250, belt $350)
Trend: Mixing It Up, Mixing up all kinds of things (Anthropologie)
- Gray and white knit dress $168
- Mustard-colored sweater on top $128
- Black crochet tights $18
- Big oversized sunglasses $38
Steals & Deals
- Chunky necklaces - Chico's
- Scarves - H&M, Chico's, Furla (also has capes)
- Hats - Anthropologie, Pink Stripes (great fedoras)
Fall Fashion in the Park
Santana Row is holding their fourth annual Fall Fashion in the Park, which showcases trends and fresh styles for fall, taking place Friday, September 12 through Sunday, September 14. Six runway shows over the course of three days will each benefit one of six South Bay charities and foundations, a mix of civic, service and medical organizations: Asian Americans for Community, Grand View League, Hispanic Foundation of Silicon Valley, Hospice of the Valley, Junior League of San Jose and San Jose Silicon Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Tickets for each show are $35 and include runway seating, pre-show wine and hors d'oeuvre reception, an after-party at a Santana Row boutique, and private shopping at the Style Boutique, an exclusive on-site shop featuring some of Santana Row's hottest retailers. A portion of proceeds from ticket sales will benefit the organizations.
Seating for the events is limited. For more information, visit santanarow.com or call the Concierge Center at 408-551-4611.
Santana Row is a one-of-a-kind neighborhood that blends a distinctive mix of living, shopping, dining and entertainment. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Santana Row features 563,000 square feet of retail, an international array of restaurants, a 213-room European-style boutique hotel and six-screen arts theatre, all surrounded by meticulously landscaped gardens, parks and plazas. Above the retail pedestal are 514 residential units, featuring a fitness center and resort-style pool. Santana Row is a property of Federal Realty Investment Trust (NYSE:FRT), headquartered in Rockville, Maryland.