Lisa Quinn's tips:
- Use paint to liven up and warm a room, plus paint adds architectural detail. Use a dark color for an accent wall.
- For wall décor, put up shelving and frames. You can change out the art or pictures when you want.
- A nice recliner adds a cozy touch, plus husbands love the recliner. Buy leather, which is easy to clean.
- Buy an entertainment system with doors and drawers to hide clutter. That way the room will appear more spacious and roomier.
- If you have a small space, it's good to bring in furniture with an airy feel to it like a glass top coffee table.
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK is a great way to get rid of junk. Plus, they recycle to avoid making a carbon footprint and take E-waste to their appropriate places.
- Entertainment System: BESTA, $585
- Desk: GALANT, $149.00
- Coffee table: GRANAS table, $99.99
- VITTEN rug, $129.00
- Curtains: SANELA, 2@ $59.00 each
Special thanks to: