- Look #1- Navy/Midnight Silk Evening trench coat over a 4 ply silk crepe bias cocktail dress in Merlot (color) Coat $ 785. Dress $ 495.
- Look #2 - Halter cocktail dress - top: chantilly lace over nude silk charmeuse, skirt: silk crepe with assorted embellishments in black. Black wool boucle jacket. dress (special order) $ 825. Jacket $ 300.
- Look #3 - Silk charmeuse 3/4 sleeve cowl top, custom patent leather "norrell" belt, Houndstooth "Hepburn" pant. Wool/cashmere Car coat in camel ($ 925.) Top $185. Belt $ 225. Pant $ 325.
- Look #4 - Graphic color blocked "Francis Bacon" dress in wool jersey. (special order) $850.
- Invest in pieces that are timeless and flattering to many figures. Instead of wearing your work or everyday coat out in the evening, purchase a very special "go to" coat that will complete a look. Too often a beautiful dress or outfit is spoiled by an ordinary piece of outerwear.
- Invest in a versatile little jacket that can go from the office to dinner or party (such as a wool boucle jacket).
- Put a modern twist on the LBD by playing with different textures of black within the same garment.
- Color block to divide the body in a flattering way with belts and textures.
- Test garments for quality: examine the inside as well as the outside, buttons, closures and seaming.
- Alterations will make a huge difference in your satisfaction with clothing.
2764 Octavia at Union
San Francisco, CA 94123