The beauty about this decor is "simple" but very eye catching. Your guest cannot help but be amazed on how simple this is and yet filled with impact!
- Assorted galss bottle juice or soda
- Assorted citrus and fruits (lemons, tangerines, lime, apples)
- Clear vases or colored vases (various sizes)
- Gerbera daisy's or flower of choice
- Food coloring
- Floating candles
Decorating with soda bottles
- Empty glass juice/soda bottles
- Fill with water "died"using food coloring
- Cut the stem of the gerbera daisy on an angle
- Take any vase you have at home (clear or colored)
- Fill with assorted fruits (use one type of fruit and color to add drama)
- Cut the fruit (thin or thick slices)
- You can use a mixture or just one fruit
- Stack fruit into glass cylinder and fill with water
- Add candle
169 E. Prospect Ave
Danville, CA 94526
Phone: (925) 855-9816
About Ria Sim:
Ria Sim is the owner of Twigsstudio/Ria Sim Designs -- the destination floral studio in Danville, California. Ria is inspired by her love for fashion, colors and textures she sees every day.
Her floral creations are unlike any other and Ria is insistent that flowers are the focus. "When I design each arrangement, I love to bring forth the beauty that each flower possesses."
Ria focuses on simple, elegant floral designs resulting in timeless beauty for her clients' weddings, events, and special occasions.
For more information, visit www.riasim.com